Gone Fishing


This card is for Jellypark Friends Friday Challenge:  Embellishment.  I used two of the three additional digis that come with the main image for my embellishments.  It does look a bit sparse to me, but being a card for a male I prefer it that way.  I have colored it with copics and used papers and cardstock from my stash.  My husband thought the fish should be black and silver...nah.  I don't think so.  It's my card...I win!

Copics:  B21, B23,B24, E00. E02. E31. E33, E57, G20, G21, G24, R11, R14, R24, W0, W1, W9, Y15, Y28, YR14, YR31

I am entering this in the following challenge:

Pixie Dust Studio Boys Will Be Boys
I Did It Creations  Children
Cards for Men CAS
Cute Card Thursday CAS

11 comments:

  1. Diane the colouring on this image is just perfect and I love the colours you used - this is another of my fav's from Claires images x
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, this card is fab, It's so fresh and clean looking and your colouring is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card! I love that image and your DP is perfect- that sign is just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with our CAS challenge at Cards For Men.
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you win! Super cute even if it has no flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men Challenge. You did a great job making your card Clean and Simple. I love seeing you creations. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. I love the background paper that you used. And the hanging sign is so clever.
    Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab coloring and great arrangement of the images really clean and simple manly card..cute also..Love this....Hope you could come and see my card, I join cards for men challenge too and my card is number 116. Many thanks before :) hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card,love the image and papers.Thanks for sharing with us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time....
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card Diane, I love everything about it :) (I have this image & can't wait to use it).
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fantastic card for a guy! the papers, emebellies, everything make it absolutely perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...