Repost for "Stamps R Us"

Stamps R Us challenge this week is an Encore Presentation Challenge.  Here's the way it works - re post one of your favorite cards using any stamp or digital image you please, tell them a little about your card and enter into the challenge.   No back linking.  The winner of the "Encore Presentation" challenge will be asked to be a guest designer for a future challenge!  
 This was the first card I made using a digi.  It definitely hooked me.  After this I have rarely used a stamp. I made this card before I started my blog so I don't believe it is on my site, although, I did post it on Facebook.  The image is from Whimsie Doodles.  I didn't own any markers yet so it is colored with pastels.  I can see that I needed some practice using the punch!

I am entering this card in:  Stamps R US Encore Presentation Challenge 

5 comments:

  1. what an adorable card! reminds me of the saying, 'some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield!'
    have a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another sweetie! Love the image and your colouring is perfect! Looks great with the ribbon and buttons! I love the sentiment!!!
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH SO CUTE!!!! Love this wonderful card. Precious image and your coloring is just awesome. Adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamps R Us Challenges.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OM Gosh this is adorable!! I love that image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diane, I love this cat and mouse. It is adorable. It really is fun to every now and then look over our older cards and see where we've come from. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...