Halloween Cards for the Grandkids


 This a remake of the card I made for my eldest grandson eleven years ago.  I loved it then and still love it.  This time it's for Logan, my three year old grandson.  The image was from QKR Stampede.  It has a different name now, but I can't recall what it is.  The digital papers are from Bearly Mine.  The spider was cut on the Silhouette.  I colored the image with Copic markers.


The above two cards are for Aidan, age 1 and Ari, four months.  The image was from Bugaboo.  I miss them being is business. I colored the images with Copic markers.  The spider webs were cut with the Silhouette.The buttons and papers were from my stash.


The final card is for Lucas, age 12.  I used some digital images from Bontik Vintage Designs on Etsy.  The ghosts and bat is from Spellbinder's.  The paper was a leftover scrap.  I save absolutely everything.  You never know when a scrap will come in handy.  I made a simiar card, but with larger circles for Ethan, age 9.  I used that as one of my entries for the Dirty Dozen on Splitcoast so I cannot post it online.  

Five cards each with a 10 dollar bill in it.  I try to make and send holiday cards every holiday with money in them.  The older ones really enjoy getting cards with money.  The younger ones will understand at some point.  I even had a special stamp made that says "Grandma Made This Just For You."


1 comment:

  1. Great selection of Halloween cards and papers, love all the images especially the first one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Halloween Cards for the Grandkids

 This a remake of the card I made for my eldest grandson eleven years ago.  I loved it then and still love it.  This time it's for Logan...