New CCC Challenge card for May

 

This is the fitsy of my May CCC cards for Splitcoast.  The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil.  The image is colored with Copic markers.  I had some slight oopsies on this one so I covered them up with snowflakes.  I rather like the way they look!

 

 


This card is my first attempt at water coloring.  The original looks so pale compared to my coloring with my Copic markers.  I was able to brighten it up a bit in my photo program.  Unfortunately, that does not help in real life.  Not only did I not like my painting I spilled an entire cup of paintbrush water on my craft desk.  Geez!  This card was made with the Spellbinder's Better Press system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...