Daughters Are Like Flowers


I chose this beautiful image for the May mid-month inspiration at Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge Blog.  I fell in love  when I first saw it.  The image is called Spring Flowers and Coffee.  I used a sentiment that is included with the image.  The image is colored with Copic markers.  I used an old doily die and cut the doily into sections to decorate the corners.  Please stop by and join our challenge.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Get Creative - Flower Frenzy
613 Avenue Create - Say it with Flowers 
Allsorts - Embellish It 
 

 

9 comments:

  1. This image is one of my new favorites from Jan and you've created a gorgeous card for your daughter. I'm certain she loved it, thanks for a beautiful project for the Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful image and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The doily dies were perfect to decorate the corners with. Beautiful image and a gorgeous card. So very lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I see why you like it so. It's so pretty and so is your card. Congrats on the guest design gig! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks for sharing your pretty card with us at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A truly beautiful image as you can never go wrong with spring flowers and coffee and I am loving the sentiment too! So nicely done!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and delicate, thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...