Halloween Cards for the Grandsons

 

 

Our youngest grandson, Logan, is dressing up as a tiger this Halloween.  I wish we could be there to see him.  I used this cute image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  The paper has been in my stash for years.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  

This card is for our eldest grandson, Lucas.  This is another Mo's image colored with Copic markers.



This card is for our middle grandson, Ethan.  Another ":cute" Mo's image colored with Copic markers. The sentiments are from Mo's also.


6 comments:

  1. LOve the cute image on the first card and the fabulous images on the second two-love them all
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are SO CUTE and the kids are going to love, love, love them! So much fun! Colored beautifully too!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always love seeing your expertly colored cards, Diane, and yay that you used some patterned paper. Use it all up! haha. Hope the weather there is nice for you, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made some great cards here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are fabulous Diane. Amazing colouring. x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Bluebird Birthday

  I am finally starting to work on my birthday cards.  I used an image from A Day for Daisies for this one.  I's colored with Copic mark...