More Christmas Cards

 

These cards were made with a stamp from Divinity Designs called Jingle Bell Time.  I colored the images with Prismacolor pencils.  These are my entry in Splitcoast's Christmas Card Challenge for the month of July, bells.  Four more cards to go and I'll have the challenge completed. 


This card and the next uses Stampin' Up's paper and stamp set from Christmas Gleaming  I don't recall where the sentiments are from.


The next card  uses the stamp set and paper from Christmas Gleaming.  Finally used another set I bought, but never used!



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely selection of cards, Diane! Also great pencil coloring.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful selction of cards -love the beautifully coloured bells
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful selection of cards, I especially love the bells :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...