Rick St. dennis Bayou Witch

This is me on a not-so-good morning, ha!  Actually I'm a morning person.  I'm dead to the world around 9:00 p.m..  This image is called Bayou Witch .  I bought her a while ago, but just got around to using it.  Trying to be a little creative on spring break.  After this...housework!  I colored her with Copics.  Finally, no accidents here.  My Copics behaved themselves.  The bats were cut with the Silhouette.  The sentiment is also from Silhouette.
 The digital paper is from Little Panda Digitals on Etsy.

Rick St dennis is having a DT call for his Facebook page.
This is one of my entries.  Wish me luck!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

The Crazy Challenge  In the Dark
Left of Center  Good/Bad Luck

5 comments:

  1. OMGoodness, Diane! I had NO idea you had this in you! lol This is fabulous! Your coloring is awesome! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love fabulous make and love the dark background!!! Fab coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Card Diane! The backing paper sets your image off perfectly & the colouring is fab. Good Luck with the DT call & Thanks for joining us at Left of Centre Creative Challenges for Challenge #69 Good or Bad Luck, with Meljen's designs. Hope you can join us in our next weekly challenge. AELx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THIS is a witch!! Beautiful coloring & fantastic design & layout! Those bats are the perfect touch! And that sentiment is a hoot! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this witch - she's beautifully colours, great layout and such fun sentiment too. You're my Pick of the Week. Deborah, RSD EDT.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...