Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Copic Marker Scrapbooking

I am happy to announce that I was asked to be on the design team for Copic Marker Scrapbooking.  I, of course, absolutely love my Copic markers.  This will give me an opportunity to work with a great bunch of designers.  Here is the first card that I did as a guest designer.  I was sick so I didn't get to post it right away.  I'm a little late for the holiday.   I could also use it as a Thanksgiving card.   I just love the expressions on their faces.

I am entering this in the following challenges:
Scrapalicioususa Thanksgiving
Jen's Digi Stamps Autumn

5 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Congratulations Diane - they have some great images. Love this card - those little pumkins are so sweet.
Hugs
Denise xx

Linda said...

Way to go Diane! I love my Copics too. You are so right about the cute faces on these pumpkins. Just think you are ahead a Halloween card for 2012! Hugs, Linda

Crafty and Green said...

Beautiful Card! Love the Pumpkins! Thanks for Playing with us at Jens Digi Stamps!!

Many Blessings,
Tina
JDS-DT

Jana said...

You did a terrific job, love your coloring. I am a big Copic fan too! Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Jen's Digi Stamps!
Blessings,
Jana
My Website

Raven B said...

ewe eh thats some beautiful coloring my friend! GREAT job thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrapalicious USA.

Hugs,
Raven :)

Post a Comment

 
.Custom blog design by Blogger Boutique.