Spring Blosson



 This image is Spring Blossom by Mariola Budek.  It is available on Etsy.  I colored her with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I also did a little experimenting and added baby's breath to her wreath with a white paint pen.  I watched a You Tube video on how to color sheer clothing with Copics.  It helped a lot.  I see I didn't finish coloring her clothing on the left.  It will take about two minutes to color, but I definitely don't feel like dragging the camera out again.  Another tip I learned on a new Facebook group I joined is to photo copy your image and do experimenting on the copy (baby's breath.)  That way if It doesn't turn out right you haven't ruined your original.  Another tip was to use an eraser (with pencil) to add highlights.  It works well!


4 comments:

  1. Love these gorgeous images and your colouring amazes me
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, I'm so happy to see you are really enjoying your coloring. I love reading and seeing what you have learned and done. The sheer clothing looks amazing and the white gel pen work does too as does the whole project! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, this is absolutely gorgeous! Your coloring is so beautiful and so realistic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I need a colouring lesson off you- Wow, Wow, Wow XXX

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...