Night Hunter


 This is another image by Mariola Budek called Night Hunter.  This was a real challenge for me.  I still see many things I want to change.  I had decided to leave it alone, but I may go back and fix a few things.  I put my usual streaks in her hair, but they don't show up in the photo.  I may go back and draw them in with a darker pencil. I still haven't learned how to do backgrounds.  I am going to watch some You Tube videos and try to figure it out.  

Time to get busy on cards.  I have two DT projects due on Tuesday and I haven't started them yet.  I better get moving!

4 comments:

  1. Amazing colouring and how do you find things to change???
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow incredible colouring and such a beautiful image :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful coloring, as always! I became an accredited Spectrum Noir colorist in 2015 and have totally lost all interest in coloring. I only color when I have to, lol! Your interest in coloring really shows. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work, Diane! I am thinking why do any background work, it just takes away from your gorgeous coloring. Hope you are doing well xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...