Please excuse the poor photography on this one.  I photographed it before I went to Michigan, but didn't put it on the computer.  I didn't realize how bad the images were until after I had given the card to someone.  Too late now to correct the photography.  This was the only one that was somewhat salvageable.  This is for the Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. The focal image had to begin with the letter "C" and below is a photo of the challenge colors.

 

The image is by Bugaboo.  I colored it with Copic markers.

7 comments:

  1. Adorably cute and clever card! You've brilliantly combined the 2 challenges with a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun image and love the bright colours
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful color combinations and what a cute colored chicken.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card! Great image and great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bright colors! So sorry to hear how sick you were when you got your shot. I thought two days of not feeling well afterwards was bad...Everyone seemed to complain about their sore arm. I didn't feel any discomfort at all with my arm...so I'm thankful for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So funny and love the colour palate- perfect summer colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, it happens. It's a very colorful and funny card. I have have Bugaboo image and it's in my plans for summer cards. Do you know the companion image that goes with this called Bacon in the Sun? Yup, a piggy in a lawn chair and chair, just like the chicken. I'm gonna put them side by side on my card. They are just too cute! Happy Mothers Day! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Bluebird Birthday

  I am finally starting to work on my birthday cards.  I used an image from A Day for Daisies for this one.  I's colored with Copic mark...