Florida Christmas

 

It's time again for Festive Friday's Challenge at The Outlawz.  I chose the category Christmas.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Jan's Digi Stamps.  I chose this seashell Christmas tree to make a card for my cousin that lives in Florida.I colored the shells with a bronze pencil.  I used bronze metallic cardstock from Stampin' Up.  The paper is also from them.  I wanted to add a ribbon, but of course, there is no bronze ribbon that I know of.  I took some gold ribbon and colored it with an E7 Copic marker.  Voila, I now have bronze ribbon.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. LOve your beautiful Florida Christmas tree and the black and bronze is a great colour combo
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! I have this stamp also and sent it to a dear friend several years ago and she loved it! Great job on coloring the ribbon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, love that stamp and beautifully coloured in Bronze ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just awesome, love the shells forming the tree and beautiful framing.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card for a Floridian (or a Hawaiian!) and bravo to you for coloring your ribbon. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card for the tropical Christmas! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant monochromatic card Diane! The rich Sepia Tone with the Bronze coloring. Thank you for sharing your regal creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us again for a NEW challenge in September. Good Luck and Happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully coloured seashells - love the colour you used. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jan's Digis.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Bluebird Birthday

  I am finally starting to work on my birthday cards.  I used an image from A Day for Daisies for this one.  I's colored with Copic mark...