Redhead

 

 
 
I colored this image by Mariola Budek with Copic markers and pencils.  When I was just about done I asked my husband what color I should color her corset, or whatever you call it.  He said tan.  I asked him if he was kidding and he said a light tan.  I asked him  if he meant ivory and he said yes.  The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea of tan.  I decided to go for it and I love the color choice.  It doesn't compete with her hair which I wanted to be the main focus.  Thank you dear, for not knowing your color names.  
 

 

I took this picture with a bright light on the left side.  It makes the left look more pale than the right.  It is not.


5 comments:

  1. WOW your colouring is absolutely amazing!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG you colouring is out of the world. Love the colour of her corset - very elegant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Diane, I'm giggling bigtime and I shouldn't as your coloring is not funny, it's fabulous. I'm giggling because I'm pretty sure tan is the same as nude to a man - haha! Ok well either he or I have a dirty mind, LOLOLOL ;-) Hope your daughter is doing better! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Just wow. Your coloring is phenomenal! I want to color like you when I grow up! Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..a real stunner Diane. Great colour choice from hubby too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...