Finally Back in Quilting Mode


 I actually completed two quilts this week.  I can finally say I'm back in quilting mode.  The above quilt was made for my bio mom.  I originally made this as a different quilt and hated how it looked.  I ripped it all apart, cut it up, and put it back together in a different format.  Still not a quilt I would want for myself, but I think she will like it.



This quilt was a kit started by my daughter several years ago.  She decided not to finish it after piecing the top.  When I retired she gave it to me in case I wanted to complete it.  It's been two years, but I finally took it out and finished it.    Getting productive again!

Now on to gift quilts for Christmas.

34 comments:

  1. Both of these are gorgeous! Glad you got your quilting mojo back!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful quilts-can't believe the patience it must have taken to rip something apaert you have made then put it all back together a different way --wow--love the colours and materials used on the 2nd one.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's amazing that you have that kind of idea writing this article. Thank you for valuable article. 바카라사이트

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...