February Cards for Splitcoast Stampers Christmas Challenge


 February's Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge is Quilt themed cards.  I committed to making four cards per month.  Here are my four cards I tried to use up a bunch of my scraps on these cards.  My husband took over the photography for me.  I appeared to forget to tell him I want a border all the way around the card.  Next time it will be there!  I'm glad he wants to help.  I am actually done through April with the Christmas card Challenge.  The theme for May is Fancy Folds which is something I don't do.  It may take me until May to finish four!

I decided to go with blues for the next card.  I really enjoyed making these quilt cards.  It was about three years ago that I started quilting.  I have at least three quilts in progress.  My eldest daughter is expecting in March and I need to get a quilt done by then also.  Time to get busy!  Maybe, I can teach my husband to quilt.  He did design my Thin Blue Line Quilt.

8 comments:

  1. Wow what fabulous colors and the quilt designs are stunning. Great job Diane.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards and love the beautiful quilt designs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, what a stunning job you have done on these. I love all of them, but that blue one is really nice.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  4. gIRLfriend, I love them all! Badly need to know exactly the steps you took as I have this MFT die and have literally been skeered to try using it because of all those itty bitty pieces, keeping them straight. Am kinda hoping you message me and tell me you just diecut a ton of different 6x6 papers and then put them all on a table like puzzle pieces and chose what you wanted, that I could do, but I fear it's much more tedious and my poor brain, sigh. Let me know! In the meantime, gosh, display your cards and enjoy them, they are masterpieces! <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so very nicely die. I think I have this die, if not, one very much like this one. I enjoy doing these, but I do find them to be a bit time consuming, but the results are definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are stunning. Your designs and colour selections are all beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post, thanks for writing it.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...