Yellow Roses

 
This card is for Tuesday's Colour Challenge at The Outlawz.  This Image is from Alex Syberia Designs.   I actually attempted to fussy cut the image.  I absolute hate fussy cutting!  It didn't come out too bad, though.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I made the background about a year ago, one day when I felt like experimenting.  I think I used Distress Inks then sprayed them with water.   I was lucky to have one done in the correct colors for the challenge.
 
The above image shows the required colors you must use.  The twist is that you must make your own background.
 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Place to Start - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Allsorts - Beautiful Blooms
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
Daisy Chain - Birthday




13 comments:

  1. Great job on the fussy cutting and love the inky background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and well done with the fussy cutting, I always have to cut tight to the edge and use a black pen if I don't my edges are so uneven :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, Diane, you couldn't have rocked the challenge better! This one's utterly gorgeous and it looks worth the fuss of fussy cutting. I don't love doing it but once I get going it's kind of relaxing IF I can see and my fingers aren't hurting, lol. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a stunning flower design.

    I joined you blog.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. What glorious golden Roses, thanks so much for sharing and joining in with our 'Beautiful Blooms' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Beautiful Blooms Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work lots of fab details Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diane, this is so beautiful! The roses are gorgeously colored, the background just perfect for them and that bow the perfect finishing touch.
    I am with you on fussy cutting. That is why I commission my Cameo to do it.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful colours.
    Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the inked background it is perfect for that summery bouquet. A card sure to lift the spirits of any recipient.
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. The bouquet is beautifully colored and your fussy cutting skill is awesome! The background is so lovely and goes well with the bouquet! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Diane: Hello! Your bouquet with the inked media background are perfect companions! Beautiful card! Thanks for linking to the January anything goes theme at APTS blog! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...