Tom's Birthday Card

 

I didn't realize until I saw this photo that the bottle is not as upright as it should be.  Oh well, I already gave it to him.  I am surprised he didn't notice.  He usually notices everything.  This stamp set is by Stampin' Up.  I colored the image with Copics.  The paper is from   October Afternoon.  It is a sheet I have been saving for a very long time.  I guess he must be somebody special!

I finally learned how to mask!  It only took eleven years.  It's not like I have been trying, though.  A while ago I bought a masking pen.  When I knew I had to use masking with this card I had to figure out where I put the pen.  Fortunately, that didn't take too long.

I had started making a little more risque card for his birthday, but I decided to use it for Valentine's Day since the predominant color is red.  Just a little advance warning.  I have been know to make risque cards in the past.  It's been quite a while, though.

7 comments:

  1. Great card! Nicely colored. I still have the October Afternoon paper which I need to use, It was a favorite so ...I guess I don't have to tell you ...when It's a favorite you sort of hange on to it... (I guess just because I like the look os some of the papers...I don't know... Is it a crafter addiction?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never noticed the decanter wasn't totally straight until you pointed it out.
    Great masculine card and wonderful colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Tom. A fabulous guy card! I know it's SU but it reminds me a of Jan's digital stamp I have so I've saved it as a sample. Thanks for the offer of the die you found. Let me know what you need, we'll trade again, maybe some masculine papers, cigar labels, chipboard????? hahaha I know you said you needed masculine stuff, just lemme know. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card love the stamps and perfect P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just the perfect masculine card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. The neutral colors are great and you did really well with your masking. That is a technique that I don't do much of either.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...