The Outlawz Challenges-January 2021-Part 1

I have not gotten my DT cards posted for the Outlawz challenges in quite a while so I thought to catch up I would put them all into one post.  I seem to be doing that a lot lately.  The next few cards were for The Monday Greetings challenge.

12/7/20  Paper Nest Dolls


12/21/20 Paper Nest Dolls


1/4/21 Paper Nest Dolls 


The next three were for the Tuesday Color Challenge

12/15/20 Sherri West Srt


12/29/20 Sherri West Art

1/12/21 Alex Syberia Designs


Festive Friday Challenges

1/8/21 Hetty Clare


Progressive Freebie Challenge 

1/1/21 Jan's Digi Challenge



4 comments:

  1. What a nice collection of cards! All very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your colouring is always amazing Diane. my favourite has to be the mom and baby pigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, I just love your coloring, always a treat to see. But what amazes me more is your productivity. You don't mess around. I so wish I could be faster but my brain and body won't do it and by now I enjoy going slow. Sigh. lol xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely selection of cards showing your beautiful colouring skills. xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...