Monochrome Blue

 

As I have said before, monochrome challenges are definitely a challenge for me.  They are the cards that I have the most difficult time with.  They are also the cards that find their way eventually to the circular file.  I think I may keep this one, though.  This image is from Jan's Digi Stamps.  I am tempted to color this image again with more colorful flowers.  This image was colored with Copic markers.

Copics: B0000, 000, 00, 01, 32, 34, 52, 66, C00, 0, 1, G14, 21, 28, Y35, 38


2 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card and love the beautifully coloured image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monochrome cards and masculine cards are my biggest challenges. But your card is just awesome. I like everything about it!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...