Bugaboo Nutcrackers

           

        I chose the theme of Christmas for this week's Festive Friday challenge at The Outlawz. I chose five different nutcracker images from Bugaboo  and put them together.  They are colored with Copic markers.  The paper is from Stampin' Up.  Those who know me well know what an extensive nutcracker collection I have.  I have been collecting them for over forty years.  I've been giving some away to my kids in the past few years.  I don't have the energy to decorate like I used to.  I'm lucky if I can get the tree up now.  


2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute Christmas card. My daughter would love it, she's been collecting Nutcrackers for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great image Diane, I have a couple but try not to buy too many :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...