Adorable Ghost!

 

I used this adorable Bugaboo image for this week's Festive Friday challenge at The Outlawz.  I think he is so dang cute!  I have had this Halloween paper for years.  I don't typically make Halloween cards so my stash doesn't go down.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The spider webs are the first thing I have cut with my new Cameo 4.  I bought it for myself courtesy of "Uncle Sam."  I am sending my old Portrait to my daughter in Michigan.  I haven't really gotten to use the Cameo yet except for the spiderwebs, but it seems like it will be easier to use than my Portrait was.


3 comments:

  1. so cute, I love his quirky look and you cobwebs and DP make for a perfect background :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knew it was a Bugaboo right away and so expertly done up by you! Love the paper and those cobweb corners make it deliciously snarky funny! Brilliant! XXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh isn't this the cutest ghost. Love the design of your card and that background paper is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...