Dandelion Wishes

 

 

The Farm Quest challenge for the end of this month is Dandelions.  I chose this cute image by Connie Fong.  I colored her with Copic markers.  The papers were a gift from my Stampin' Up demonstrator.  The small resin flowers are also from Stampin' Up.

I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

Krafty Chicks - All Occasions
AAA Birthday - Layer It Up 
Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes
Farm Quest General Store - Anything Farm Country Goes
Double D Challenges - Things That Fly
Crafty Catz - Things with Wings
My Time to Craft - Fantasy Creatures/Cgaracters



10 comments:

  1. Beautiful and I love your coloring too. Such a lovely, lovely card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww how adorable and beautifully colored! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Triple B ... OUR NEW CHALLENGE BLOG which is all about butterflies, birds & blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderfully sweet image and so beautifully coloured ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your outdoorsy spring season (or should I saw lawn mowing season) delightful dandelion card at FQGS!! Your card is magically lovely!! Every time I see it, I smile! It's very charming! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice papers and adorable image, beautifully colored! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a pretty image and your colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so very cute! Thanks for linking up to the Double D Challenge. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a beautiful fairy and I love her wing tipped with orange to match her dress, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Such a pretty and cute card.

    Thanks for joining us at the AAA Birthday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...