Happy Easter 2023


Easter is only one week away!  We are trying to decide if we will have our usual leg of lamb dinner.  I am personally not a fan of lamb, but have made it all forty six of our years of marriage because my husband grew up with it and loves it.  The price this year looks like it's going to be outrageous so we may have to pass on it.  

This is my last post (for now) for Morgan's Art World Challenge Blog.   I was on her Design Team when it was known as Fitztown, also.  I need a change every now and then.  I chose the cute image Duck with Egg.  The image is colored with Copic markers.  I think the paper is from Stampin' Up.

 I am entering this card in the following challenges: 

Crafty Catz - Anything Goes/Twist Easter

My Time to Craft - Springtime

C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Easter

Passion for Markers - Spring

Paper Minutes - Easter

Farm Quest General Store - Farm Related

14 comments:

  1. Wow, was für eine süße Karte. Die gefällt mir sehr gut. Danke, dass du sie bei Paperminutes zeigst.

    LG Christina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane: This Easter card is adorable expression of springtime! The duck, shell, and daffodil are colored perfectly! The added floral paper and embellishments are terrific. Thanks for sharing at MTTC! (p.s. you can link to FarmQuest General Store, too, for farm/country goes theme)--Becca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much, Diane!! This is so cute! It quacks me up! :)

      Delete
  3. This card is adorable. Love the image and you have colored it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Diane. The image is adorable and your colouring is perfect. I love the pretty paper you've used and that bow is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Diane - such a sweet image and fab design! Thanks for joining in my Spring challenge at Passion for Markers this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect paper choice to compliment this sweet image, Diane and fabulous colouring too...
    Thanks for playing along with our Spring challenge at Passion for Markers, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty and sweet, both the color combo and coloring are perfect, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling image, Diane, and BEAUTIFULLY colored. Lovely card!
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and gorgeous bow,love the cute image and pretty P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...