Dogwood Blooms

 

I am now doing some Guest Designing for Jan's Digi Stamps.  This is my first card for the mid-month inspiration for the April Challenge.  I used the image Dogwood Blooms Digital Stamp Set.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I used a sentiment that is provided with the set.

Please hop on over to Jan's and join the anything goes challenge.  There is still plenty of time to enter.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes 
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes
Paper Dragonfly - April Showers Bring May Flowers
Creative Inspiration - Anything Goes

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your GDT and love your card,beautiful image and great colouring,love the sentiment too-I am limited to my stamps at the moment as printer still not working-no idea what's up with it -probably on strike-always had an attitude!!!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the guest spot. Jan's images are some of the best and you just proved it with this beautiful card. Beautiful plus!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colour choices for this gorgeous image. Love it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Anything Goes”. I love your coloring too. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Pattie
    Artist & Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining in with your wonderful project!
    DT - Val & Nan x
    Creative Inspiration Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your gig! It's a fresh and lovely card, colored well (as always). XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the GDT spot, your card is beautiful-lovely shape and design, such a pretty image. Thank you for joining in at Crafty Catz this week.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your GD spot, love your Dogwood wreath, one of my favourite flowers in the summer. The trees in our neighbourhood are full of Pacific Dogwood ♥

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...