A Country "Howdy"

 


The latest challenge for Farm Quest Challenge Blog is Bandanas.  I printed off a bandana from my Silhouette.  I cut it into pieces so it would look like it was draped.  I also printed off the background paper and sentiment from the Silhouette.  "Dale" is one of the newer images from Mo's Digital Pencil.  She is colored with pencils.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Digi Choosday Challenge - Anything Goes
A Place to Start - Anything Goes 
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and fabulous bandana-really looks like draped material
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Don'y know how you did it but it looks completely real.Some feat.
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOO creative with that bandana look. Love your card Diane! Cute, cute, and super cute. Great coloring with those pencils too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable card and so clever printing off the bandana ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! The "folding" on the bandana is fantastic. Great card. Thanks for joining us at A Place to Start!

    Sara Lihz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watch out world, she's loose on the Silhouette now! Fab bandana, looks real! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card. love the bandana and the darling image. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pretty Papers

  I found this card done on Pinterest.  I have had this paper for a while and didn't really know what to do with it.  I was in need of b...