Quilt for Logan

 

This is a quilt I made for my two year old grandson Logan.  I didn't remember to take a picture of the finished quilt.  I was in a hurry to get it mailed.  This is prior to quilting and the red binding.  My oldest two grandsons, Lucas and Ethan, are holding it up for me.  Please excuse the messy craft room.  The quilt is actually hiding most of the mess!  Next quilt up is for Ethan.  That will be a dinosaur quilt.  Then for my Dad, a window quilt with a deer scene.  I plan on visiting him in July 2024 so it needs to be done before then!  I have so many quilts planned I will need to live forever.

6 comments:

  1. Diane, this is so cute!!! I love the fabric and know that the red binding really set it off too. He's going to love snuggling with all the little caterpillars! It's precious! So much work too I know - but well worth it when it's all finished. I still have one I haven't finished yet and it's driving me crazy but I'm still trying to get up the concentration to finish it. I love this and can't wait to see the dinosaur one and also the one with the deer scene! I know they're be great.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilt for your grandson. (You have two cute older grandsons too! Messy craft room? If i would be brave enough to show my craft room right now...smile... You would really know what "messy" looks like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute young men and awesome gift! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous quilt. Such a lovely gift and keepsake. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilt and caterpillar material,look forward to seeing the others when made.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...