Sweetest Times

 

I saw some cards made with this Stampin' Up set on Pinterest.  It's Sweetest Times and was released in 2020.  I made five cards from it.  I am way past the number of cards needed for this year.  I have been really struggling with my crafting.  It's a combo of issues between arthritis in my hands and worsening vision.  I try to keep coloring at a minimum. I have been buying Stampin' Up sets for years.  It's about time I start using them.  The last card is not photographed very well.  I'm too tired to redo it.






3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Christmas cards,love the candles and candy canes-the colourways on the first one is my favourite
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful selection of Christmas cards, love all the candles ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these cards are wonderful. (I definitely understand the problem with card making with arthritis in your hands and the worsening eyesight! (and you are reminding me that I am overdue making my eye doctor appointment.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Bluebird Birthday

  I am finally starting to work on my birthday cards.  I used an image from A Day for Daisies for this one.  I's colored with Copic mark...