O Christmas Tree

 

I fell in love with this image from Mo's Digital Pencil.  It was a freebie this week from Mo's Patreon Group.  I was surprised I was able to color it.  I have been struggling with coloring because of my vision and arthritis.  I am happy how it turned out, though.  Which hasn't happened for a long time.  The paper is from a old Echo Park paper pad.  The holly was actually made for another card I am working on.  It's from a Stampin' Up stamp set called Christmas Gleaming.  She is colored with Copics and Poly Chromos pencils.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes Twist Leaves

Peace on Earth - Anything Christmas Goes

Christmas Card Throwdown - Anything Christmas

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. What a cute image Diane! And the buffalo plaid background paper is perfect! Thanks for sharing this lovely card with us at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so very cute all dressed up in her tree dress, gorgeous card.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring on this image came out perfect! So pretty and I love your card. Fun image too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what an adorable image and such beautiful colouring ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas card with such a cute image that's coloured beautifully. The holly is a great addition. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also a lovely card. She is beautifully colored, sorry that you have been struggling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card and cute image -sorry to hear you are struggling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice card, thanks for joining 52 CCT.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...