Christmas Copper

 


This is one of my favorite cards that I have made recently.  Although, I have the most difficult time using my Glimmer System.  I ALWAYS put the foil on backwards.  I don't know why I can't get it right.  I read the directions and watched a video and I still did it backwards three times anyways!  I am going to put a sign up over my desk that says:

"GLIMMER FOIL - SILVER SIDE UP!"

Maybe that will help me get it right.  Anyways I used Spellbinder's dies to make this card and copper card stock from Stampin' Up.

 I am entering this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes/Twist-Leaves
Peace on Earth - Christmas
My Time to Craft Christmas - Must be Christmas
 Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Pink PEarls and/or Sparkles



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the dies and foiling
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I know what you mean about the foil, I always have to read the instructions before I do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card for the holidays Diane. So lovely and I know how it must shine!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MTTCC's non-traditional Christmas colors is our theme and your pink and bronze certainly fit that! Thanks for linking, Diane!! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, very pretty frame too. Thanks for joining us at the Pearly Sparkles challenge this month, good luck with your entry Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for Traci's Recipe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...