Lots of Christmas Cards

 

 

 I have lots of Christmas cards completed.  I worked on them for a while and finally got a bunch done.  I already had more than enough cards for this year.  Every year I join Splitcoast Stampers Christmas Card Challenge.  I have never actually completed a year.  Each month they have a theme to follow.  I am majorly avoiding the theme of Fun Fold cards.  I will get to them last.  I hate making shaped cards.  Anyways, first up is a series of cards for the September challenge, which is sweaters.  I have committed to four a month.  I have one already completed and posted.  Here are the next three.  This one uses an image by Mo's Digital Pencil.  I colored the image with Copics and Polychromos pencils.


This is another Mo's image wearing an ugly (matter of opinion) Christmas sweater.  This image is colored with Copics.  The paper is from a new Stampin' Up paper pack.

This is the last for the sweater category.  It is an image from Dr, Digi that is wearing a very poorly made ugly Christmas sweater.  He is colored with Copic markers.  The paper is from Stampin' Up.

 


This card is from a new Stampin' Up set.  I embossed the design on the cookies and added plastic decorations.  I am using this for the Warm Greetings, August Challenge.

 


 

This card wasn't for any challenge.  I had watched a tutorial on Stampin' Up on how to do it.  I watercolored the background.  Then, over a stencil,  I used Mr. Clean sponge wipes to  erase some of the paint.  I wasn't very thrilled with the results, but I thought I might need an extra card sometime.  So here it is.

Next up will be two more Warm Greetings cards, four Holly cards. and four Scraps cards.  I bought some new quilt dies so they will be useful for that category.  Then the dreaded Fun Folds, which are anything but fun for me.


5 comments:

  1. Great selection of Christmas cards all beautifully coloured love the ugly sweater ones lol-you should try the diamond point card looks good and just uses a square card-easy peasy
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All great cards... I especially like the "sweater" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, what an awesome array of Christmas cards! These are all fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, girlfriend, go! I say this because you do enjoy coloring and I know you wanna complete Ann's CCC challenges. You know, there are really simple folds you can do. That'll make it easier. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh love all those sweaters. What fun they must have been to color and you did great on them as always. The watercolor one looks good to me.
    I love fun fold cards, but I make them so seldom. It seems like I am always in a hurry.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...