Jingle Balls

 

This is a stamp that I have had for a couple years.  I absolutely love it.  I have always loved funny Christmas cards.  I think I will do a few more even though I'm currently dong cards for 2022.  This stamp is by Whipper Snapper.  I have tried coloring it in a couple different years, but was never happy with the results.  It always ended up n the circular file.  I kinda like this attempt.  The image is colored with Copics and the paper is from a very old paper pad I have and the front cover of the pad is missing, but I think it was  October Afternoon.




6 comments:

  1. Those guys are so sweet! I like this one too. Lovely card composition.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute funny image and colourful P,paper-wow for next year I have the grand total of one for this year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HeeHee, that's a good one! Love the coloring and I'm glad you are happy with it, you'd be the only living soul who wasn't, lol. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card and I can understand why this stamp is a favourite. Love the colourful paper and touch of sparkle. Have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I immediately thought October Afternoon for that striped paper. That image is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...