Valentine card for my Husband.

 

 
I hope I don't offend anyone too much.  I used to make my husband this kind of card  all the time.  Then came cancer, a knee replacement, three collapsed vertebrae and COVID.  I have not been in the mood for several years to make this type of card.. Even when I was working people used to pay me to make cards for them that look like them as far as hair and eye color. My husband is so wonderful and takes care of me through all my adventures.  I just thought it would be nice to give him one again.
 

The designer is KennyK.  He is no longer in business, but I have collected quite a few. I colored the image with Copics.  I used a Spellbinder's die and sentiment.  Needless to say this type if card does not go in challenges.

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Diane that's sure to bring a smile. I also have a collection of Kenny K..some saucy but they make great cards. Beautiful colouring as always. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Kenny K images and I miss that company. Thankfully, I have many images. Your coloring is fantastic and I bet your hubby will just love it! Not offensive to me, I think it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not offensive at all-gorgeous card and image love the die-cut frame too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design Diane, one of my favorite dies and the colored image is wonderful.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diane, Slowly catching up here and boy, did I almost miss a great card! Love it! And what a blast from the past too. I've several Kenny K's but not this one. Most of mine are guys, haha. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...