Girl with Lion

 

This has been my latest coloring adventure.  The image is by Emanuelle Colin.  I got four coloring books of hers for Christmas.  I actually printed this one on cardstock because the paper it was on was not good for Copics.  I also cut it down quite a bit because I wanted to put it on the front of a card.   I don't know why.  I don't plan on giving it away.  I used Copics,  Prismacolor and Polychromos pencils.  It took me about eight to ten hours, I believe.  I started it right after Christmas, but it was so difficult that I stopped working on it frequently.  I finally decided to finish it in the past two days.  I plan on making a lot more of her images, but they will be full size.  They are printed on a high quality paper, but I would only use pencils on it.  It could be watercolored, but I don't know how to do that.

Update:  I did just see some pictures from this artist done in Copics.  I would assume they are on original paper, I'm not sure.  I may give it a try.  I really prefer Copics and pencils together and not just pencils.




6 comments:

  1. Oh wow Diane!! What an amazing job you have done here! Your coloring is superb, I sure would not give this away either.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Diane, amazing image. Your colouring is incredible ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely amazing colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, beautiful creation, awesome coloring!
    Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
    Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

    ReplyDelete
  5. {Faint!} I'm only bringing myself to by remembering you saying you wish you were more artistic. Well, hellur, you are! Amazing work! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Amazing coloring. You have so much more patience than I would have. My hubyy often colors things that take him that long....but not me...I like to color...but I look for the easy one...smile...

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...