Spring Birthday



This card if for Festive Friday Challenge at The Outlawz.  The sponsor this time is Jan's Digi Shop.  I chose an image from the set Showers of Tulips.  I planned on using a sentiment from the set.  When I put it on it just took up too much space on the doily so I opted for a simple "Birthday Wishes" done with the Glimmer System from Spellbinders.  The doily is from Stampin' Up.  I just love it.  It stamps so well.  I used a a masking pen to cover the tulips after I colored them.  Then I stamped the doily and erased the masking medium.  It was very easy.  I don't know why I didn't try it years ago.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Coloring Goes

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks - Stamp Act

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesdays - Hearts or Flowers

Addicted to Stamp and More - Birthdays 

Jan's Digi Stamps - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Really lovely design, the doily and beautiful flowers make a great card.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doily stamp on this lovely card. I've never used a masking pen. Great results..might have to add one to my must have list. tfs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! Love these colors!
    Thanks so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month for my "hearts or flowers" theme! Hope you'll stop by again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty with the lacy mandala background :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the doily in the background - and the flowers really pop on this fabulous card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge, elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the beautiful doily and tulips
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card, that doily is so pretty on there, looks real and those flowers are my favorite, awesome card, thanks for playing our Stamp Act challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

    Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love that SU stamp...but I always have trouble stamping with it. You certainly didn't have a problem...You stamped in perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful birthday card, Diane. The doily and flowers are so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful birthday card ! Love the lace mandala background for your bouquet of tulipe. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM. By the way we would appreciate that next time you mention Addicted to Stamp and More in your post with a link back to our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Diane, Love the delicacy of your beautiful Birthday card! Thank you for showcasing and sharing my tulips with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Join us each month for a NEW challenge. Good Luck, stay safe and happy crafting!
    Hugs,
    Jan
    (Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful and intricate doily stamp and you have showcased it so well with those pretty flowers. Such a lovely card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card. Thank for sharing it with us at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Jan's Digis, Colour Crazy and Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...