Miscellaneous Cards

 

 
This is a few miscellaneous cards I made from images I colored.  Please check the post below for some Christmas cards.  This one uses an image from A Day for Daisies.  I colored it with Copic markers.
 
 

I had to go way back to figure out who this image was from.  It was from a company called Karen's Doodles.  I don't think they are around anymore.
 

This image is from A Day for Daisies. 


This image is a mystery.  It was printed off in my files for years.  I think a friend might have sent it to me.  After I cut the circle out I noticed the words Crow & Bittersweet written on the back, but not in my handwriting.  I tried to do a search for it to no avail.

2 comments:

  1. They are all lovely, Diane! What a treat to have a bunch of colored images to play with.
    Thank you for your kind words on my lattice project. Don't let your machines intimidate you, remember you are only cutting paper! I don't know of much help for the Cricut, but for the Silhouette you can look up Silhouette School. They have lots of great tutorials.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, Diane! My favorite is the dog, just because I'm really into dogs! He or she is just so adorable and I love the sad face.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...