Armor of God


 

I had never heard of the Armor of God even though I grew up going to churches of various religions because I was a foster child. I saw this image many months ago and was very intrigued by it. I didn't know anything about it, but I thought it was something that I would like to color. Lucas and Ethan's first week of school was on Zoom. They did their classes at my house. On the very first day the PE teacher was explaining about the Armor of God and explaining each piece of armor. I was sitting with Ethan since it was his first day of kindergarten. I found the lesson to be very interesting and remembered that I had this image. Well, now it is on a card. I have ordered an image with a male so that I can make something for Ethan and Lucas to hang in their rooms..

The image is from Cute as a Button Digital Stamps.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The paper is an absolutely wonderful crushed red paper from Hobby Lobby.  I will definitely be getting more!

Copics:  110, B21, 24, BV31, C00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 6, E00, 11, 31, 34, 35, 

G14, 16, R01, 12, 35, 37, 39, Y23, 26, 28, YR14, 21, 23 

 


 I am entering this card in the following challenges:

 Cute as a Button - Anything Goes

Li'l Patch of Crafty Friends - Anything Goes 

The Corrosive Challenge - Anything goes



 


3 comments:

  1. that's quite the image Diane, it's perfectly matched with the DP and black frame. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Diane! Thank you for sharing with us over at Cute As A Button. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Gale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I just love the scriptural sentiment! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...