Hippopotamus for Christmas




This card is for the Outlawz Festive Friday challenge under the category of Christmas.  There are usually four categories to pick from so it makes it a fun challenge.  The sponsor this time is Beccy's Place.  Many of her images come as pre-colored or the standard digi.  I chose this cute hippo.  My niece loves hippos so I thought this would be a great card for her.  I chose the pre-colored hippo.  I added green marker to draw the wires for the lights.  Then I stamped many images of lights on scrap paper. colred them, cut them out and glued them on.  The sentiment is also from Beccy's.  I felt that I printed the sentiment too large.  After photographing, I printed it smaller and took the larger one off.  The dies are from Spellbinder's Amazing Paper Grace collection.

3 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I'm sure your niece will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to thank you for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Diane! I love the image and the way you added the green marker to the lights! What a fun Christmas card to send out!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...