Fa La La La for the Splitcoaststamper's Christmas Card Challenge April 2026

 

The above card uses two images from Mo's Digital Pencil, the door and the singer.  The singer is a PDF so I was easily able to put him in front of the door. I colored the card with Copic markers.  The paper is from my stash, or in other words who knows where I got it!  

  
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
:  
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes 
Just Add Ink - Add Something Seasonal 
Pattie's Creations - Anything Goes 
 
 
 

 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the scene you created with the really cute image and snowy doorway.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful card!
    Val S

    http://www.LeighSBDesigns.com
    https://LeighSBDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card Diane. I love your beautiful colouring and layers. Thanks for joining in with us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and playful scene, full of Christmas cheer—bright, joyful, and perfect for spreading smiles. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute image! I love how you colored it! Thanks for joining us again at Pattie's Creations.
    Hugs,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fun and festive card. Love it! Thank you for playing along with us at Christmas Crafts All Year ‘Round. We hope to see you again next time. Have a wonderful day!
    ♥ Lena ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, Diane! The image is just super cute and you've coloured it beautifully! The addition of the glitter adds a fun festive touch! Thanks for playing along at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Thanksgiving 2026 Cards for the Grandkids

 This is my set of cards for the boys' for Thanksgiving.  I make them each a card every important holiday.  This card is for Logan.  I f...