April 2026 Entry #2 for Splitcoaststampers CCC

 

This is another entry for the April CCC with the theme Evergreens.  I didn't even realize when I made it that I cold use it for that theme.  The image is from Power Poppy.  They have so many Christmas images that I love.  Quite a few of them seem to be no longer available on their website.  I'm glad I got them when I did.  The image is colored with Copic markers and the papers are from Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

  1. Really love the image and beautifully coloured, pretty Christmas papers too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty image of the bells and pine cones xx

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Thanksgiving 2026 Cards for the Grandkids

 This is my set of cards for the boys' for Thanksgiving.  I make them each a card every important holiday.  This card is for Logan.  I f...