Spider...aaagh!

 

I am having so much fun with these images!  I messed up the skin again.  I meant for it to be much paler.  I colored part of it in the correct shade then to finish it picked up the wrong marker, a darker one.  I had to go over the whole thing with the darker one.  Oh well, next time!  I always have my husband look at my work when it's done.  He critiques it for me so I can make changes, if necessary.  He doesn't understand these pictures at all.  He just thinks they are weird.  They are, but I love images that are a little weird.  I usually have so much difficulty with images that I have to use for DT work.   The trend to put heads that are too large in comparison to the body  or unusually large eyes.  That drive me crazy.  I definitely like reality.  I still have no idea what I will do with these.  It's into a folder for now.  I colored this with Copic markers, Polychromos and Prismacolor pencils.




7 comments:

  1. Oh this is such gorgeous coloring. Sorry about the mishap with the marker, but the result looks great just the same.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning, really you should be selling these designs.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and your colouring looks amazing to me-I agree about these images compared to some digis too-I hate it when they have loads of hair to colour too lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Diane...this a feast for the eyes. Absolutely beautiful. Great pencil and marker colouring and I love the image. Have a good weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous coloring! (As always!) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the nice comment on my blog...I have sent you an email... (I did still have your email address!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfectionist you are and too hard on yourself. The kid lives outside so (s)he's tan - perfect skin shade. Geez! This is simply beautiful. The hair is amazing. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...