Snow Leopard (Chemo Angel)

 

I have decided to become involved with Chemo Angels again.  I was just assigned my new chemo patient.  This time it is a male, which will be something very different.  I do love making male cards, though.  Usually Design Team work doesn't have me making very many male cards so I am looking forward to this opportunity.  If anyone might be interested in becoming a Chemo Angel there is a link to the website on the right of my blog page.

I don't know who drew this image, but it is probably my favorite image to work with.  I could make many of these each year and never get tired of it.  I bought it from a website called Sparkle and Sprinkle which is now closed.  Jan from Jan's Digi Stamps helped me identify the artist of many of the images that I had purchased from that website.  This one, however was before her time working on that site.  Oh well!  I'm sure my card-land friends have seen this many times on my blog.  I only know so many men so I run out of people to give it to.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  

Oh, and wonderful news!  My oldest daughter, Sandy and her husband, Zack, are going to have a baby boy in April.  That will be grandson #3 for us.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes

Colour Crazy Challenge - Anything Coloring Goes

2 Crafty Critter Crazies - Anything with a Critter Goes

Scribbles Design - Feature a Creature

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card and fabuilous image and for a good cause-congrats on the expected new grandson
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diane, you have the most amazing stamps. Wow beautiful Snow Leopard and I'm sure he will love your Chemo Angel card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the 2 Crafty Critters challenge and Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a wonderful card for your patient! Wow! And congratulations to you and your family - wonderful news! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this on Split coast and commented but I had to come and get a second look. Glad I did...because I got to hear your wonderful news! Congratulations to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous image on this great card. And what wonderful news. Congratulations to you and your family. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful CAS design on this card. It looks so beautiful! Wonderful opportunity to make some masculine cards. I´m with you, I don´t make so many of those either so it can be a challenge but a fun one! Thank you for sharing your card with us at SCRIBBLERS DESIGN. Best of luck with your entry! Nick

    Ps it´t not from Morgan´s ArtWorld? it looks a little bit like her style of image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card and beautifully coloured too. Thank you for joining in at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what an amazing card for David! Those blue eyes just grabbed me!! I commend you for your work with Chemo Angels and I'm going to check it out for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...