Pretty in Teal

 

I had a good time coloring this image even though two markers ran out of ink during the process.  Fortunately, I had the necessary refills.  I have been trying to work on different hair colors.  I am still avoiding brunette like the plague.  This image is by Connie Fong.  I colored it with Copic markers.  The paper is from my stash.  I have spent so much time coloring lately to help avoid election stress. I think I will make a few Christmas cards next.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Colour Crazy Craft Challenge - Anything Goes

Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

Watercooler Wednesday - Feminine

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

Unicorn Challenge - Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges - Dies and/or Punches



9 comments:

  1. Diane, she certainly is pretty thanks to you! Love her hair. Love old blue eyes in the prior post as well. And every post I caught up on. Fingers are giving me fits today so I'm conserving my typing. Hugs! XOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and amazing colouring and love the beautiful die-cut frame
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet imaage, and nicely designed card!
    Like you, I have been doing more card making than I usually do, so I can avoid all the Media stress. I'm so happy that I have my crafting to fall back on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card and she’s so pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn. Have a nice day,.. Succes!!
    DT Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card and colouring - so pretty :) Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge - Good Luck!
    Maz DT - https://blackheartcrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty. Beautiful coloring. So glad you shared over at Colour crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifu - I love that ornate frame die too.
    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Bluebird Birthday

  I am finally starting to work on my birthday cards.  I used an image from A Day for Daisies for this one.  I's colored with Copic mark...