Christmas Tree


I did thid card for two different challenges at Splitcoast.  This card is for FS211 this week. I cased a card by StampGroover. Here's a link to her card: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1501499?&cat=500&ppuser=68848

Here's what I changed:  color, stamp, sentiment, and added crystals.  It's also my last card this month for CCC11.  Twelve Christmas cards finished now!

I am also entering this in Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge #8:  The White Stuff.  There's no snow, but the card is primarily white.

4 comments:

  1. This is a very classy card - love the dark colour against the white - very striking. Thank you for joining in my CHNC challenge 8 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very pretty. I love the simplicity. I am glad you are posting often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for playing today! LOVE the bling bling on this pretty card! Hugs...Cookie :D

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...