Flowers


 This is my CT entry for the April 1 Morgan's Art World Challenge Blog.  I had such a difficult time with the shading and lighting on this one.  I tried to fix it so many times.  I finally gave up.  I used the image Fantasy Fae 8.  The image is colored with Copic markers and Prismacolor pencils.  I'm just glad it's off my list of cards to make.  I have so many cards to make prior to my trip to Michigan.  I am not doing well with stress right now!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

A Gem of a challenge - Anything Goes

Classic Design Challenge - Anything Goes

Ellibelle's Corner - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 

Digi Choosday - Anything Goes

 





8 comments:

  1. The shading looks perfect to me and I'm absolutely amazed at the beautiful coloring job. WOW! It's just gorgeous!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your color choices and the shading looks fabulous. You are light years ahead of me, I don't even attempt it, lol. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the gorgeous image and your colouring and shaing is amazing!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous image and so beautifully colored!
    Thanks so much for joining it at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, Diane! I don't know what your first attempts looked like, but even before reading your post, my thoughts went straight toward "ahhhh, this is SOOOO lovely and feminine!" I would love to possess your talent and coloring skills! Beautifully done!
    Crafting Hugs,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, stunning image and amazing colouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful image...Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...