Happy Birthday, Logan!

 


Here is a birthday card for our grandson, Logan.  He turns two tomorrow.  We already celebrated his birthday last week while we were in Michigan for the birth of his baby brother.  Busy time!

 
I looked all over the internet for a birthday image specific for a two year old and had no luck.  I decided to search through my pretty vast collection of digital images.   I found this image by Whinsie Doodles which was one of the first digital image sets I ever bought.  Having two candles, it was ideal.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  The paper was from a very old paper
 



9 comments:

  1. Great colourful card and paper,love the cute image and with the candles perfect for a two yrs old
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry meant to say congrats on your new Grandson and thank you for all your catch up comments-much appreciated
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable image that's perfect for a 2 year old. Great colouring and your choice of background paper is so cheerful. Congrats on the birth of another grandson. ..a blessing. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just screaming "party"! LOVE it! All those wonderful primary colors and that fun image just makes me happy. Love the two candals for a two year old! Perfect!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, fun card with your happy colors.
    Diane, thank you so much for all the nice comments you left on my blog. Hope you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was rereading your comments... I think I forgot to to congratulate you on the birth of your new Grandson!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how precious and beautifully colored. Happy Belated Birthday, Logan! XOX

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen

  I made this card for Build Yourself  Holiday Cardmakers on Facebook.  I put a picture of their April Sketch Challenge below.  This partic...