Christmas Eve

This is a die set by Elizabeth Craft Designs.  I thought it was adorable!  It fits in with the February Christmas Card Challenge at Splitcoast.  The theme this month is bricks.  I am doing three cards a month so two more brick cards to go!  I embossed the Merry Christmas in silver.  I don't really like it, but i didn't have an ivory embossing powder and white was too bright with all the ivory on the card. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

ABC Christmas Challenge - A is for Anything 

Christmas Craft Creations - Snippets

Holly and the Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

Most Magical Time of the Year - Halloween or Christmas

Merry Little Christmas - Anything Christmas

12 Months of Christmas - Anything Goes


 

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous Christmas card and love the die-cut Christmassy fireplace scene
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is such a wonderful card, the fire place is so sweet with all the stockings ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful scene card you have created , thank you for sharing with us at THAIC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popping back to say thank you for the lovely comments you leave -they are much appreciated
    Carol x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Thanks for playing at Christmas Craft Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the fireplace so festive!

    Thank you for joining in at The Most Magical Time of the Year. Val - DT
    https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nicely done Christmas card for the challenge. I still have to do my card yet.

    Sorry to hear about how you had a broken shoulder. Yikes. It must have much more painful then my torn rotator cuff. Hubby broke his foot years ago in three places. Not fun times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beyond gorgeous, but I'm not envying you working with all those tiny pieces, good work! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. How amazing is this! I love how much detail you added without the card becoming cluttered.

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Pa Rum Pum Pum Pum

   This is another favorite of my Mo's digital Pencil Christmas images.  This is my final card for the March Christmas Card challenge at...