Christmas Cardinals 2

I saw this card on Pinterest and just had to make it!  My photographing in the early morning light is not the best, but I decided to go with it.  I traced it back to a Stampin' Up Demonstrator who lists the card as made by Dawn & Glenn Zdziarski.  I was unable to find any other information. I tried to find information about casing a card and couldn't find anything on that either.   My card is not an exact duplicate, but it is very similar so I thought I would give them credit.  I will not enter it in any challenges since it is not all my original work.  Tom designed the card measurements for me so I could fit everything on it.  It's 8.5 inches tall.  I will probably send this to one of my family members that has had someone very important pass since cardinals have a lot of meaning.

 
The card is made with Stampin' Up stamps and dies. The cardstock is also from Stampin' Up.  I colored the cardinals with Copic markers.  I did have some difficulty with the snow.  It did not really apply the way I wanted it to, but I'm learning (a little!)   



 

 


 

9 comments:

  1. Diane, I couldn't help but smile when reading your lovely comments on my blog. So... you have several more years of feeding crickets to your frogs! LOL What a good grandma you are! Gosh, your cardinals are exquisite! The dimension in your pine bough is lovely, too. How nice to have Tom help measurements. I am definitely NOT a paper engineer! I am looking forward to enjoying our blooming friendship.
    hugs,
    de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card I love the beautiful Cardinals and the snow on the pine branches looks perfect
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, so stunning, I love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! WOW! So lovely and I love your coloring on the cardinals.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cette carte est magnifique, j'adore ! très belle coloration sur les oiseaux. MaryannG

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, this is absolutely stunning Diane. Your colouring as always is gorgeous and you've created such a wonderful scene for those beautiful birds. I have this samp/die set and they never looked this beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, first, before I tell you what I found out when Googling, your card is AMAZEBALLS!!!! Love that you did a z-fold even if Tom helped with the measurements, what's the diff in using an online tutorial? It's just stunning! Now, your card has a double meaning as I discovered that Dawn died in December 2020 - here is her obit: https://www.christianfuneralservices.com/obituary/dawn-zdziarski
    Big hugs and hope y'all are well, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Jolly Snowmen 2

These digital images are by Deedle-Dee Doodles.They do not appear to be currently in business. The paper is from Stampin' Up.  It is col...