My First 2021 Christmas Cards.

 

I worked on Christmas cards even after I had enough to mail.  Some of these I like and some I do not.  I don't know which ones I will use next year.  As soon as Splitcoast opens up it's 2021 challenge I will add them there.  This first card I made for the current Outlawz Festive Friday Cahllenge.  It is a pre-colored image by Fred She Says.


This was made from an actual rubber stamp.  A cardland friend used it to make a card several years ago.  I admired it so much I searched for the stamp.  This does not compare to hers.


The two cards above are made from a stamp set by Sunny Studio.  The set needs to be stamped many times over.  Even though I got close the images are not stamped directly on top of each other.  I will practice more with these.  I love this stamp.  The jingle bell s so realistic.


 This is a house mouse stamp that I have tried many times, but was never happy with it.  This time I colored it with pencils and like it a bit more.  This one managed to avoid the trash can.


This one I have tried to color with markers in the past with disastrous results.  This one is in pencils and I will use it. The Wisemen are by Just Inklined.


This is a Mo's Digital Pencil image and I actually love this one.  It is colored with Copics.
 

 This image is by Sherri West Art.  It was the Tuesday Colour Challenge at The Outlawz.  The truth be told.  I would not put these colors together in a million years, but, hence the challenge.  I usually toss cards like this when I finish them, but this one is growing on me!

That's it for now.  Time to go rest.  I managed to get Covid from a family member.  It's very mild so far, five days in to symptoms..  I hope it stays that way. 




5 comments:

  1. OMG Diane, I'm so impressed you're now working on cards for 2010, I'm still working on this years.
    I love them so many beautiful images, I think my favorite is the bird, but it's so hard to pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All those cards are gorgeous! I have you on my prayer list now and after we chatted on messenger I looked in my stack of unopened snail mail and YES, I've received it and it is so purdy! Excellent coloring as always! Honey and I appreciate it! Thank you!!!! And please get well! <3 XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great start on next years cards. All are gorgeous..love the house mouse and colours of the Sherri West one. So sorry to hear you have Covid...hope you feel better soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a nice selection of cards you've made there! Love them all. Hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every single one of your 2021 Christmas cards are wonderful, love the designs of each and every one :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...