Done with Purple for now!

 

This image is by Power Poppy.  I have been in the mood to color their images lately.  I colored this one with Copic markers.  I don't know why I've made so many purple themed cards lately.  I don't even really care for the color, but here it is anyways.  

The next card is by Power Poppy, also.  This image was a real pain to photograph.  The gold just shone too much.  I tried to pick an image where the glare was not too bad.  I'm having fun with my new camera (a birthday gift to myself.)  My old digital finally died after about eleven years.



3 comments:

  1. Two beautiful cards! I know what you mean with the shiny papers being so difficult to photograph. I always have trouble with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow..these are stunning. Lovely images, framed beautifully. Happy New Year. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, gosh, Diane, both cards are just gorgeous! Purple is my favorite color and I hardly ever use it for some reason. (Note to file: use more purple) I have 16 PP sets and have colored exactly 2. Same for most of my stamps, sigh. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Comment moderation is turned on.

Finished all my April cards in March!

  Here are all my April cards for Splitcoast Christmas Card Challenge.  The theme for April is Creatures.  All images are from Mo's Digi...